Spacious camping caravanning pitches, many with beautiful views of the Gers countryside.
Pitch Prices >
Your camping holiday in the heart of Gascony
Castel Camping Le Camp Florence offers an exceptional setting for your camping holiday in a splendid 25 acre park nestled amongst the rolling hills and valleys of the Gers. Whether you have a tent, motor home or caravan, the Camp de Florence camping caravanning pitches are spacious ( at least 100m², some are 250m²), defined by local trees and shrubs, some have shade, others have beautiful views, so that everyone will find their ideal pitch. This privileged environment is a haven of peace and your guarantee of a relaxing holiday in Gascony.
Although the Castel Camping Le Camp de Florence welcomes you in a natural, rural environment, your comfort has not been forgotten. All the Camp de Florence pitches have a 10 amp electrical hook up (European norm). There are however different categories of pitch depending on your preferences.
The Classique Pitches :
- Classique Pitch 100: minimum 100m². (150m² to 100m²) Grass pitch, spaciously laid out and defined with hedges of local shrubs and trees. Some have lovely views.
- Classique Pitch Hard Standing: 100m², part grass, part hard-standing. Ideal for motor homes but can also be used by caravans.
- Classique Pitch 180: Grass pitch on the edge of the campsite, 180 – 250m², many enjoy lovely views. Very popular, we advise you to book early, even in the low season.
The Grand Confort Pitches are fully serviced with waste and water hook-ups:
- Grand Confort Pitch 100: minimum 100m². Grass pitch, spaciously laid out and defined with hedges of local shrubs and trees.(150m² to 100m²) bordered by beautiful plantings.
- Grand Confort Pitch Hard Standing : Ideal for motor homes but can also be used by caravans. Part grass, part hard-standing. Lovely views.
- Grand Confort Pitch 180 : minimum 180m², most enjoy a central position ideal for the swimming pool and play areas. Book early to avoid disappointment
Back to Basics, for more traditional camping:
- Simple pitch 100: Grass pitch for tents, minimum 100m², no electrical hook up.
- Open camping: Space in the park for your small igloo tent. No electricity, no car.